Read all about it
« back to main
Service Award Interview with Perry Hausman
5/15 | White Papers
This month’s Service Award Interview is with Perry Hausman, Mechanical Engineer, who is celebrating his fifteen year anniversary at TowerPinkster.
- What was your best moment at TowerPinkster?
Designing Corporation Hall with its energy dashboard and geothermal field installed under the existing building!
- What advice can you give to young people who are interested to join the field?
Set your goals high, but attainable. You can't be the best unless your goals are at a level of greatness.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A backhoe operator until I spoke to one who redirected me. I'm glad I chose to be an engineer.
- What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?
I’m an advocate for energy-efficiency and contentious design; and a resource in every project phase from its inception through post-occupancy evaluations. This basically means I field questions related to 'being green' on a daily basis. It's easy being green!
- What do you listen to while you work?
Today it’s “Ska”, but usually just the normal office chatter.
- What's the best advice you've ever received?
Be prepared and believe in yourself...with this motto you can accomplish almost anything!